Friday, October 29, 2010

Scariness: Part Three

This this the middle daughter, Chocolate, doing her homework. 




....a little closer.....

Do most parents let their children do homework in bloody shirts?
We also walked through WalMart with this shirt on while her hair was pinned up, showing the staples from her head gash.   .
But I've seen a lot scarier things in our WalMart, so I'm sure we didn't raise any eyebrows. 


One more scary item from the cabinet: 



Why should you be frightened by allergy nasal spray for my two-year-old?  

It carries a stern, somewhat disturbing reminder: 




Those kinds of labels always concern me. 
Do people actually get this mixed up?  

Although, as I type this, I realize that I've almost put facial moisturizer on my toothbrush more than once.  So I guess I'm the pot calling the kettle black.  Or the crazy person calling the other crazy person crazy. 
Or something like that. 

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Ok Em. I'm tired of coming to your blog only to be startled by L's blood-stained shirt over and over! PLEASE write something to spare me from this sight :-)